Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Make Life Simpler

Here we go again with the ideas that some person came up with that has me thinking - why didn't I think of that.  At least I can share with you, some of these ideas that came from a person much more creative than I.

Are you a back yard chef?  A BBQ master?  Here's a little something that will help eliminate some of the mess.  Also - you will be able to put out an amount of condiments you need, replenish when needed, and keep those large containers in the fridge where they belong. Want to make clean up even easier?  Use a disposable muffin pan and just toss it when you are done.  

I am not crazy about this one.  I believe that half the enjoyment of the Oreo cookie is getting some on the fingers.  But for those of you that find it a bit messy, here you go.

This photo shows using a ketchup bottle, but you could use any bottle with similar tops.  Do you enjoy being creative with your breakfast?  Making fun designs for the kids.  This idea will help make those designs much easier.  Think about using this for waffle mix also, to disperse evenly on the griddle. 

And lastly for today - any of you who are sandwich eaters, and enjoy the good ole' luncheon meat, this will hit home.  And you too will be saying, why didn't I think of that?!

That's it for now.  I will continue to search for these fun and entertaining ways of making our life a bit easier, and having us saying "Why didn't I think of that?"



No comments:

Post a Comment