Saturday, June 30, 2012

DM 145 Watt Solar Panels On Sale Now !

     Don't you just dread when you hear some person say "Way back when - - "?  Me too.  But here I am to say "Way back in the early 1980's, when solar panels were becoming a part of many conversations, I realized that all the technical and scientific conversations were way over my head."  I understood the concept and totally supported the necessity of advancing  technology  that would conserve our natural resources, but that does not mean that I dreamed that I would ever be able to use Solar Power myself.

       Today all this changes.  There are many possibilities and this is just one of them.  The DM 145 Watt Solar Panels are not only light weight and user friendly, but financially affordable.  Currently on sale for only $160, with free shipping.  No typo here - just $160 !

     Don't take my word for it - this little vid will prove the point.

     If you have ever thought about heading down that solar power path, this is the time to get it started.  Weather it be for a shed, a greenhouse, outdoor area or you home, follow us to savings.  Don't hesitate - the last time the DM 145 Watt Solar Panels hit the market, they sold out in 72 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment