Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Super Jack-o-latern Trick

Halloween is a great holiday, for those of you who like to play dress up.  And it can be a real mess for those of you who enjoy the jack-o-lantern routine.  You know what I mean.  You want to cut out the fun face, save the messy seeds and sort out all the yucky stuff you don't want and get it to the garbage.  You know all the stringy stuff ends up trailing on the floor and covers the side of the garbage can, no matter how careful you are.  (hummmm - maybe I am projecting a bit here)

NOW - You know how it is when you see a little trick that makes life so much easier and you wonder, why didn't I think about this myself?  Or better yet - why didn't anybody else think about this and share?

So - here it is.  For all of you who singe the finger hairs or melt the tips of your nails, in an attempt to light the candle that is placed deep into good ole' Jack. 

Like I said - why didn't I think about this when I was helping my kids do their Jack-o-lantern?

Coming soon will be my great Halloween treat ideas.  Some that the kids can do all by them selves.  Some that are just nothing but tasty junk food (love those) and even some really fun healthy decorative and edible ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment