Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pancake Art - Once Again

I am a grand parent so there is never too many suggestions for pancake art.

Here's just a few more ideas on how you can thrill those kids with your talents.




This little piggy is just way too cute and easy too.







 

I am lousy at making shadow animals but I think I can manage this bunny pancake.



Silver dollar pancakes have always been popular in my
home since my children were small.  I never thought about how they could be used in such creative ways. 





 These are really pretty but possibly beyond my abilities, but I will be trying this one soon.  I'll attempt when I am alone the first time.  No need to give the kids a reason to giggle at me. 

 

Pretty creepy and a definite must for the boys.  This is gonna be a fun one!





All I can say is Awhhhh - isn't this cute?








 And for those of us who want the assistance of a tool, these and dozen more designs are available at many specialty stores, box stores and even on line.  I'm not too proud to get a bit of help.

Check them out



Something else to consider - you can use the molds for cookie cutters, egg molds and pancake designs.   More to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment