Friday, December 6, 2013

Unique Gifts for the Outdoors Lover

You know how difficult it is to find the perfect gift for that person who loves the great outdoors and has been camping for years.  They already have it all.  What can you get that is unique and different, yet useful?  I got it for you.  What about a TeePee?  Yep.  Let the inner child come out with this amazing idea for camping.  Check it out -

Guide Gear 10 x 10 foot TeePee Tent is on sale for $89.99 and can ship now and in time for Christmas.  I love that it is as durable or maybe even more durable, than most tents. 

Guide Gear also has a 16 x 16 foot TeePee Tent for the camping family.  Hummm - maybe Santa should be informed about this one for the family that is on the "Nice" list. 


Here's a similar tent but for the camo lover. This 18 x 18 foot tent from HQ Issue is also on special for $189.99, marked down from $400.  What a neat deal.  This is the one that is on my 'I want it list'.


Again, the TeePee for the kids - here's one that would be perfect for the backyard camping experience.  The Dexton 6 foot tent can be personalized to fit the kid or family and is only  $120.31 and still available to ship today. 


Here's another great one for the kids.  I like it because it looks a bit more authentic in color, but not shape, and will hold a few more little ones.  Check out the Pacific Play TeePee.

I am on such a TeePee run.  I keep finding new things that look like the perfect unique gift. And that is what I really like to buy.  Items that you won't see dups of under the tree.  So - you know we can't forget the pet when TeePee shopping.  I love the pets and love this little cubby of a tent.  Check it out - and it comes in many colors. 
Last but not least, and for sure not any less important then any other TeePee, I gotta show you the amazing TeePee Portable Outhouse.  Now, this could be a useful prank gift.  Or it could be a totally serious gift.  Either way - what camper or all day picnicker would not love this gift. 




Well, I dare you to tell me that you have found a better list of unique gifts for the entire family.  But, if you come back soon, you will find more ideas that I have found during my late night browsing episodes.


Oh Yeah!  If you are buying for a camper, don't forget one of the greatest items ever made. (that is just my opinion because I love biscuits when camping).  This is so neat.  If you are the camp cook, you will amaze all campers with what you can do with this.  From coffee cake to meatloaf to brownies to my favorite biscuits.  The Coleman Collapsible Camp Oven.




1 comment:

  1. Using one of the The Coleman Collapsible Camp Oven right now, as in right this minute. Love these things.

    ReplyDelete