Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bigger Block Rocket Stove

About the time I am totally content with my 4 Block Rocket Stove, along comes another idea that catches my eye. A 6 block Rocket Stove! Now, I am not one that feels a need to keep up with the Jones, in fact, I am quite the opposite.  But this is an idea that I find to be really neat for those times when you may want to have a double burner or one burner and one to roast marshmallows over or, in my case, I can direct the heat in two directions, from one location, by adding just two more concrete block.   Hummm - time to call the brother and tell him it's time to expand.

Check out this new vid from DesertSun02.


I don't know, but I think I would like this DesertSun02 guy to be a neighbor if there were to ever be a power shortage in my area.  I wonder if he is a 'prepper' too.

Time to hit Lowe's to get a couple of the 8 x8 block.

No comments:

Post a Comment