Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kid Craft and Adult Decorating Fun

This is such an amazing idea.  My first thought was that this is another way to recycle your plastic bottles.  Then I realized how really neat this design is. 

Check out some of the pics I have found of the plastic bottle flowers.  These are all photos from others.  I have not tried this myself yet. 




I think the plastic bottle could be used with frosting for a neat design, similar to the one below.  I am wondering if you could actually dip into a thin dough, like the consistency of pancake batter, and make cookies also.  This idea is on my list of things to try.


Maybe this isn't a bottle print, but one more thing you can do with those plastic bottles to recycle in that fun sort of way. 


Recycle and have fun doing it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment