Saturday, February 8, 2014

Let's Recycle Shirts

I love creative ideas.  My favorites are the ideas that I come up with.  My second favorite are the ones that I wish I came up with.  I enjoy a bit of sewing so these couple of ideas are on the top of my list.

Check these out.


Number one of the ideas that I wish I had come up with.

Is this just the cutest little dress! Ever!  I think that when Dad gets tired of a shirt, it is perfect for the Daddy's little girl to get a dress from it.  I wonder if she will feel like she is being cuddled by Dad.  Cute and quick.  You could always add more decorations or even some lace.


Number two of the ideas that I wish I had come up with -

The man apron - for women.  What guy doesn't love seeing his woman in his shirt?  What guy doesn't love having his woman do the cooking or baking thing for him?  This apron is a no-brainer.
With the right shirt, you can cut closely to the shoulder seams and not have any sewing to do.
Cute!

I will consider making the shirt apron for gifts, but with new shirts.  Going on line to find great deals right now.

Think about going with a western theme - this is perfect.






Or a Hawaiian shirt for that warm bbq party -

or this beachy design with parrots - Jimmy Buffett would be proud



No comments:

Post a Comment