Friday, February 7, 2014

More Creative Chicken Coops

Are you considering growing your own eggs? Of course I am talking about raising chickens. Are you into recycling? I am talking about recycling almost anything and everything. This may be well worth a moment of two of your time.

I have never seen such crazy ideas for chicken homes. If you have read my article from the past, you know that I really don’t care for the term ‘coop’ when it comes to chickens. I would only want to have happy chickens which means they will need to roam free and have plenty of room to play and exercise. But, they need a safe environment for the nights and to lay their eggs.

Check out some of these unusual chicken homes that I have found in my research.








Not done just yet. I want to remind you to recycle your egg shells. If you are a gardener, you know what to do with your shells. If not, then here is a bit of info. AND, there are other uses also. From crafty projects to seedling pots to slug deterrent to coffee additive – check out these amazing uses.






No comments:

Post a Comment